03/01/2015

Out With the Old, in With the New! (sort of...)

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well?
You'll probably have noticed the blog looks a little different, I figured with the new year and all it would be nice to make some minor changes.
I guess you could consider that a new year's resolution, although I've never really bothered with those. However, there are some other new things I would like to try in 2015.
For instance;

  • actually making things with the patterns I post :)
  • be less private (in other words: write an "About me" page (yikes!))
  • learning how to make video tutorials
  • make a thumbnail gallery for all my patterns, so they'll be easier for you all to find
  • or (if the previous resolution proves to be too technically challenging) get a Pinterest account and post all the patterns there :)
  • practice drawing/sketching
  • learn to take better photographs (or at least take more photographs...)
  • make (a lot!) more sewing patterns
  • with multilingual sewing instructions

Well, we'll see how it goes... ;)
What kind of resolutions have you all made? Have you made any you think I should try?
Feel free to let me know in the comments section, perhaps we can help each other to stick with them :)
Bye for now,
C.J.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plans for the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, I have a feeling I'll need it! lol

      Delete