30/05/2013

Quilt Block 7: Pattern and Template

The block's size is 30 centimetres, like the previous ones.
I would have liked to add more versions, but Inkscape isn't working as it should and I don't really know how to fix it :(
Hopefully I'll still be able to make and post new patterns, but if it goes really quiet here for a while, you'll know why ;)
Anyway, please click any image to enlarge and have fun :)

free quilt block pattern and template
Quilt block 7
free quilt block pattern and template
Quilt block 7,blank
free quilt block pattern and template
Possible order of assembly

free quilt block pattern and template
Quilt top version

free quilt block pattern and template
Quilt top version, blocks on point

free quilt block pattern and template
Template for English
paper piecing
Print page twice for one block
free quilt block pattern and template
Template for cutting fabric
with 5mm seam allowance


3 comments:

  1. I have a question. What is the name of this block? I can not find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean,
      It doesn't have a name, I'm afraid, because I'm rubbish at coming up with them :)
      There's a very good chance this block existed already, and I'm reinventing the wheel lol, so if you do find it somewhere else and it has a name, I'd love to learn what it is :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jean Try looking for it as Carpenter's Wheel

    ReplyDelete